THE ROAD TO SUCCESS IS NEVER A STRAIGHT LINE
- “The Zigzag Principle is founded upon rock-solid principles so simple that you will read this book wondering how you could have missed seeing truths that are so obvious.”Stephen R. Covey, author, The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People and The Leader in Me
- “Our economy will be saved and grow again through the industry of focused entrepreneurs who will hire thousands of employees to meet the needs of customers. This thoughtful and inspired book will guide creative and energized business men and women to accomplish their loftiest dreams and restore America's prosperity once again.”Alan E. Hall, Entrepreneur, Angel Investor, Venture Capitalist, co-founder of Mercato Partners
- “The Zigzag Principle is the new way of doing business. It will increase your chances of success by 90% and eliminate so much of the stress that business owners face.”Garrett Gunderson, New York Times bestselling author of Killing Sacred Cows
- “The Zigzag Principle has revolutionized the way I run my business. It works, it measures, it performs. Every business should know and implement this principle!”Curtis Blair, Co-Founder and General Manager, Froghair
- “Rich Christiansen is one of the most insightful, practical and cost-conscious entrepreneurs in the world today. Listen to Rich. He won't steer you wrong.”Roy H. Williams, Author of the New York Times and Wall Street Journal bestselling Wizard of Ads trilogy
- “I don't believe entrepreneurship is something you can truly learn from a book. Everyone has to make their own mistakes. Nevertheless, if you've already made some mistakes then you'll find The Zigzag Principle to be a no-b.s. guide to starting, nurturing, and succeeding at entrepreneurship.”Jeffrey Eisenberg, Author of NY Times and Wall Street Journal marketing bestsellers "Call to Action" & "Waiting For Your Cat To Bark?"
- “Entrepreneurs, you need NOT fear failure anymore! With The Zigzag Principle in hand, you will have all the tools you need to increase your probability of success the instant you apply the concepts in this book.”Rick Sapio, Founder and CEO of Mutual Capital Alliance, Inc. in Dallas, Texas